super refund - is our little secret that will get you more money back !
3 out of 5 travellers & backpackers do not claim all monies owed to them. We all know about Tax Back - but what about your super refund?
Super Refund is money that was paid by your employer into your pension fund for retirement.
Australian & New Zealanders cannot claim their super refund and must wait till they retire. But, if you are not an Aussie or Kiwi, we can claim your super refund today!
With our no refund no fee policy there is no risk to you.
expresstax are the superannuation refund specialist
- We find your super money for you
- We claim back your super refund back
- We post the super refund money to you
To claim back your superannuation money you must have departed Australia and most importantly, your Australian Visa must have expired. For 417 visa (working holiday makers) this is generally a year after you have entered Australia.
Australian & New Zealand residents cannot claim their super back (including dual citizenship)
When claiming back your superannuation there are certain documents, which are required by the superannuation funds before they will process the claim. These documents include:
- A copy of your photo page of your Passport
- A copy of your Visa
- A copy of your Entry Stamp - showing the date you arrived in Australia
- A copy of your Departure Stamp - showing the date you departed Australia
- 2 Forms of Identification (other than your passport) this includes Drivers License, Age Card, University Card, Bank Card, Social Security Card.
Contact our office and a trained superannuation specialist will assist you with any questions, or just download our super registration form and forward to our office